Monday 29 July 2013

even more heroquest furniture

yay ive reached 1000 views! haha. who would of thought id of even reached 100.
and to celebrate heres 2 more furnishings ive just finished. no more than half an hour ago.

weapons rack
ive bought a new lamp in vain hope of being able to take pictures. please let me know if its any good or not, or any pointers that may help me. ive gone for a less exposed image as I feel it gives a better dungeon feel. but then im not sure if im sacrificing the image or not, photography is not a strong point of mine.

Table
this time around I went for a less cluttered table as opposed to the feasting table I created,
the theme? a war table..or wargames table. ill let you decide :)


that's all for now. I have no more furnishings sitting in any state near anywhere close to completion with exception to a few treasure chests. I still have many other things in the works. and hope to be posting more soon enough.
I might even finish posting up all of my descent models, because surprisingly the 1 post I made on descent 2nd edition happens to be the most popular most on my entire blog. who would of thought it?

till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.