Thursday 12 January 2023

I moved!!!

 you may notice i no longer post here.

the effort in putting together a post that was somewhat interesting to read coupled with my ideas and creations was dampening my creativity. but also i wasnt really getting the sort of feedback i wanted. 

i think blog writing is not just putting yourself out there. but something that gives needs to give back in return. it gives a return drive in motivation and inspiration. and i wasnt getting that through blogging.

so i moved to instagram

less chit chat. more pictures

https://www.instagram.com/something_in_the_dungeon/


i have shut down any comments on here. but will leave all my old posts and links up.

if anyone needs to reach me.. the above link is where its at!


peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.