Sunday 1 June 2014

I AM STILL ALIVE

things have been quite in the dungeon for the last few months, but ill be back very soon. just digging out all of my gear ready to get painting and modelling and glueing and all other nick knacks i seem to do back together. hopefully ill be back in the game very shortly with some nice new shiny things to post about.
things have been pretty hectic for me this year. not really allowing for much hobby time. but with any luck that will be changing soon and the dungeon will be back alive :)

3 comments:

  1. start with that Liebster already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog - great stuff, I'm busy building lots of dungeons myself at the moment. I'm afraid I'm cheating by using Hirst Arts though, haven't been doing my own sculpting like your fantastic furniture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no such thing as cheating. just do what works best right? :) glad you like the blog

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.