Friday 6 April 2018

Blood Reavers

Only just realised that i had painted these up and not posted anywhere, even after already taking some snaps.

well this is another unit type of batch painting that i have done. that for the first time ever i think i may of reached a point where i havent hated painting them.
some of it lending to the models actually being fun ones to paint.
mostly though lending to the newer styles of painting ive implemented.

this entire unit took me about 8 hours maximum to paint and complete. Now for me. this is good. over the course of about 4 days 2 hours each day. and ive wrapped up a unit.

how this would of panned out in the past. due to me not enjoying painting units i would probably of done an hour a day at very most. then taking breaks inbetween (because i wasnt enjoying it) and would take me anything around 3 to 4 weeks to complete purely based on me avoiding. and taking longer to paint in general. so to go from that to 4 days and done. i feel thats a great step forwards for me.

anyways here they are. hope you enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.