Wednesday 17 April 2013

four silhouettes stepped from the shadows.

well. actually only one for now.

"Let me present Zanrath, High Mage of Sarako. An ancient bearded man wearing a pointed hat and carrying a staff topped with a crescent moon."

so for me. this guy is a bad guy. but looks more like a stereotypical hero wizard, Gandalf's little brother!, generic empire grand mage. whatever, he doesn't fit the mold for me personally
I was fairly happy with this paint job until I took pictures of it. my dreaded poor photography skills blighting me once again! the colours aren't quite showing as they do to the human eye.
I've chosen for the none generic figures that I wouldn't go with the dip method in order to help them stand out. weather or not that is a stand out in a bad way or not ill leave for when im finished hehe.
also I cant paint metallic to save my life. I want to try my hand and NMM. but fear itll end up looking even worse. maybe I should just concentrate on finding a better technique for taking pictures and then maybe I might just be half the way there.
again any help on the picture front would be most appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.