Monday 15 April 2013

Zombies

ok these ones are the only so far out of the minions that I haven't dipped in army painter. at all. I did these a while ago but recently rebased them. I always thought these looked good. they look a lot better in front of me than they do on my pictures. I think I'm still having issues taking photos and all peoples pictures seem to be flawless in comparison to mine. its kind of frustrating and a little disheartening considering my skills are limited at best to see my creations knocked down a peg even further with my poor ability to take decent pictures. but any way ill stop feeling sorry for myself now and give you a look.
you may see I've used anti shine again and also fallen foul of the dreaded dust monster. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here as I've tried various methods to prevent this, but my results are a little torn between two extremes. that dust isn't visible to the naked eye either which frustrates me even more with digital cameras he he (I'm still feeling sorry for myself aren't I?)
here's a closer glimpse too
DUSTY!!!!!!!

regardless of my results im getting closer and closer to finally finishing something I started as a wee little nipper more than 20 odd years ago with a few tins of enamel paints. maybe by the time im 60 I will actually achieve what I always planned to do. and that is to create my own deluxe edition encased within its own treasure chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.